All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook brings together 30 state-of-the-art essays covering the essential aspects of global security research and practice for the 21st century. Edited by two of the field s leading scholars, the volume embraces a broad new definition of security, and examines the risks and challenges posed by new forms of violence.
- Author BiographyMary Kaldor is Professor of Global Governance and Director of the Civil Society and Human Security Research Unit at the London School of Economics. She is the author of many books, including New & Old Wars: Organized Violence in a Global Era (2013) and The Ultimate Weapon is No Weapon: Human Security and the Changing Rules of War and Peace (2010). She was a founding member of European Nuclear Disarmament and of the Helsinki Citizen s Assembly. Iavor Rangelov is Global Security Research Fellow at the Civil Society and Human Security Research Unit at the London School of Economics. He is co-chair of the London Transitional Justice Network and author of Nationalism and the Rule of Law: Lessons from the Balkans and Beyond (2014).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleHandbooks of Global Policy
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notemap
- Weight1120 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byIavor Rangelov,Mary Kaldor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.