Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £28.15+ £1.89 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.00+ Delivery
- Like New condition
- Sold by jessicwilliamso61
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1996, this is the standard textbook for students wishing to understand the key counselling and psychotherapy approaches. No other book goes into as much depth as each expert contributor presents a comprehensive overview of the theory and practice of their established approach to individual therapy practice.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is one of the leading practitioners and trainers in the UK in the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) tradition of psychotherapy. He is best known for his work in Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT), a leading CBT approach. He has been working in the field of counselling and psychotherapy since 1975 and was one of the first people in Britain to be trained in CBT. He has published over 200 books and has trained therapists all over the world, in as diverse places as the UK, the USA, South Africa, Turkey and Israel. He is Emeritus Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London. Andrew Reeves is a BACP Senior Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist and Chair of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). Originally qualified as a social worker, Andrew then trained in counselling and psychotherapy and specialised in child protection and adult mental health before moving to working full-time as a counsellor at the University of Liverpool. He has researched therapy with suicidal clients and people who self-injure and self-harm for over 15 years and has written extensively about this, including his 2010 book with SAGE, Counselling Suicidal Clients. His award-winning training DVD, Tight Ropes and Safety Nets: Counselling Suicidal Clients (with Jon Shears and Sue Wheeler) is now being used by many therapy training programmes throughout the UK. Andrew's other books with SAGE include An Introduction to Counselling and Psychotherapy: From Theory to Practice (2012); The Handbook of Individual Therapy, 6th edition, co-edited with Windy Dryden; and Key Issues for Counselling in Action, 2nd edition, also co-edited with Windy Dryden. In 2015, SAGE launched a new series with Andrew as the editor, Essential Issues for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAndrew Reeves,Windy Dryden
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £10.28
- £14.33Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.56
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.