All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionInstitutional research is more relevant today than ever before as growing pressures for improved student learning and increased institutional accountability motivate higher education to improve its ability to use ever-expanding data and information resources.
- Author BiographyRichard D. Howard is retired director of institutional research and professor of educational policy and administration at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. He served as editor of Resources in Institutional Research. Gerald W. McLaughlin is an associate vice president for enrollment management and marketing at DePaul University in Chicago. He has served as editor of AIR's Professional File and IR Applications. William E. Knight is executive director of institutional effectiveness and an adjunct faculty member at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. He has been associate editor of Resources in Institutional Research. The Association for Institutional Research (AIR) is a professional association of institutional researchers, planners, and decision makers from higher education institutions around the world. The editors have each served as AIR president.
- Author(s)Gerald W. McLaughlin,Richard D. Howard,William E. Knight
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1734 g
- Width207 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.