All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.40
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.98
- £14.44Trending at £18.94
- £6.72Trending at £7.23
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the nuts and bolts of the logistics and distribution world. Illustrated throughout, this second edition includes several chapters on areas, such as: intermodal transport; benchmarking; environmental matters; and vehicle and depot security. It is suitable for distribution, logistics and supply-chain managers.
- Author BiographyAlan Rushton Alan Rushton is Director of Graduate Programmes at the Centre for Logistics and Transportation, Cranfield School of Management, and a director of Dialog Consultants Ltd, a consultancy specializing in distribution, logistics and supply-chain management. He is a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Author(s)Alan Rushton,John Oxley,Phil Croucher
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/10/2007
- Content Notephotographs, diagrams
- Weight1277 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.