All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn important update to this roadmap for the development of a corporate intelligence program Market intelligence is the distinct discipline by which organisations systematically gather and process information about their external operating environment in order to facilitate accurate and confident decision making that is based on insight.
- Author BiographyHans Hedin has a strong track record in the area of Market/Competitive Intelligence consulting. He spends most of his time advising companies on setting up and further developing their corporate intelligence programs, while being a recognized speaker and workshop leader in the field of strategic Market Intelligence. He runs Market Intelligence (MI) Programs, Scenario Analysis workshops and Intelligence Analysis training & coaching at GIA. Mr Hedin joined Global Intelligence Alliance in 2003, having previously worked in the consulting and banking industries and in the public sector. Irmeli Hirvensalo worked for GIA during the years 2001-2012 in a variety of positions ranging from process consulting and analysis to sales and strategic marketing. She is a regular presenter and lecturer about Market Intelligence topics in both commercial seminars and academic institutions. Since 2012, Hirvensalo has been developing MI processes as Market Insights Manager at Ahlstrom Corporation, a global high performance materials company. Markko Vaarnas is the CEO and co-founder of GIA Group, founded in 1995, and has been responsible for the general management and international business development of the group since the beginning. He has steered the development of the company from the ground up to an organization with offices around the world. Vaarnas is a frequent presenter at international seminars and training events, while also leading consulting projects in Europe, USA and Asia.
- Author(s)Hans Hedin,Irmeli Hirvensalo,Markko Vaarnas
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight664 g
- Width174 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.