All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition, revised since the subprime mortgage crisis, is designed to provide not only the fundamentals of mortgage-backed securities and the investment characteristics that make them attractive to a broad range of investors, but also extensive coverage of state-of-the-art strategies for capitalizing on the opportunities in this market.
- Author BiographyFrank J. Fabozzi is editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management, Professor of Finance at EDHEC Business School, and a Senior Scientific Adviser at EDHEC-Risk Institute. A CFA holder, Professor Fabozzi is a trustee for the BlackRock closed-end fund complex. He received the CFA Institute's 'C. Stewart Sheppard Award' in 2007, as well as the 'James R. Vertin Award' in 2015. He was inducted into the Fixed Income Analysts Society Hall of Fame in November 2002. He has authored and edited numerous books in fixed income analysis and portfolio management.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFigures and Tables
- Weight1558 g
- Width187 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byFrank J. Fabozzi
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.