Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Handbook of Municipal Bonds, editors Sylvan Feldstein and Frank Fabozzi provide traders, bankers, and advisors-among other industry participants-with a well-rounded look at the industry of tax-exempt municipal bonds.
- Author BiographySylvan G. Feldstein, PhD, is a Director in the Investment Department of the Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, specializing in tax-exempt, taxable, and non-U.S. municipal bonds. Prior to this, he was a research manager and analyst at major Wall Street broker-dealers and a rating agency. A graduate of Columbia University, Feldstein has won the Analyst of the Year Award from the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in addition to authoring or editing four other municipal bond industry books. Frank J. Fabozzi, PhD, CFA, is Professor in the Practice of Finance at Yale University's School of Management and the Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management. In 2002, he was inducted into the Fixed Income Analysts Society Hall of Fame and, in 2007, was the recipient of the C. Stewart Sheppard Award given by the CFA Institute.
- Author(s)Frank J. Fabozzi,Sylvan G. Feldstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1586 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.