CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential reference for amateur and professional alike, The Handbook of Painted Decoration is the first book to cover the whole spectrum of trompe l'oeil decorative painting, from classic marbling and wood graining to ancient techniques of decorative painting that have been nearly forgotten.
- Author BiographyYannick Guegan author of the chapters on marble, wood, friezes and ornaments, and drapery in The Handbook of Painted Decoration (Norton), is an expert decorative painter and lacquerer who has practiced his trade for almost forty years. In 1982 he was awarded the title Meilleur Ouvrier de France for decorative painting and trompe l'oeil, the highest French distinction in the trade. He is the founder of the Institute Guegan at Mesquer-Quimiac in Brittany, where he teaches the techniques of decorative painting to students from around the world.
- Author(s)Roger Le Puil,Yannick Guegan
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/08/1996
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note830 illustrations, 775 in color
- Weight2110 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.