All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for health care risk managers, this patient safety book focuses on compliance. It provides a practical tool for those responsible for achieving compliance in patient safety. It explores patient safety requirements, both public (laws and regulations) and private (accreditation, clinical guidelines, ISO, Leapfrog, Six Sigma).
- Author BiographyFay A. Rozovsky, J.D., M.P.H., is an attorney and experienced risk management professional. An associate clinical professor in the Department of Legal Medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond, Virginia and an adjunct associate professor of Medical Humanities at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Ms. Rozovsky is an active member of the JCAHO Professional Technical Advisory Committee for Hospitals. James R. Woods, Jr., MD is the Henry A. Thiede Professor and Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, NY. Dr. Woods has authored and co-authored over one hundred forty articles on maternal-fetal medicine, maternal drug addiction, complications of pregnancy and clinical research. His book publications include Pregnancy Loss, Medical Therapeutics and Practical Considerations, and Loss in Pregnancy or in the Newborn Period. Dr. Woods has lectured extensively on loss and grief in the medical setting. He has pioneered strategies for transforming some of the most challenging clinical interactions with patients after adverse outcomes into extraordinary opportunities for compassionate connection between clinicians and their patients and family members.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFay A. Rozovsky,James R. Woods
- Foreword byMaree Bellamy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.