All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.84
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how a corporation can guarantee long-term success. This book helps you pass the Project Management Institute's Program Management Certification exam. It provides a framework for implementing a project management culture that will allow a company to maintain a pattern of success.
- Author BiographyJames T. Brown, PhD, PE, PMP, is the President and CEO of SEBA(R) Solutions, Inc. Personnel from companies such as American Express, Siemens, IBM, PepsiCo, and FedEx have attended Dr. Brown's training classes. Dr. Brown has 16 years of experience with NASA, including hands-on experience as a project manager and an executive-level leader. He has received numerous awards for his projectmanagement contributions, including the NASA Public Service Medal and Engineer of the Year from the Cape Canaveral Technical Society.
- Author(s)James T Brown
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date15/07/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width210 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.