All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the first comprehensive overview of how the rational choice paradigm can inform empirical research within the social sciences.
- Author BiographyRafael Wittek is Professor of Theoretical Sociology at the University of Groningen. Tom A. B. Snijders is Professor of Statistics in the Social Sciences at the University of Oxford and the University of Groningen. Victor Nee is the Frank and Rosa Rhodes Professor in the Department of Sociology at Cornell University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byRafael Wittek,Tom A. B. Snijders,Victor Nee
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.