Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Presents an integrated discussion of key and sometimes controversial issues in second language acquisition research. * Discusses the biological underpinnings of SLA, the driving forces and constraints on SLA, research methods, and the status of SLA as a cognitive science.
- Author BiographyCatherine J. Doughty is Associate Research Director for SLA at the Center for the Advanced Study of Language at the University of Maryland. Michael H. Long is Professor of SLA and Director of the School of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures at the University of Maryland.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2005
- Series TitleBlackwell Handbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight2 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byCatherine J. Doughty,Michael H. Long
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.77Trending at £31.48
- £25.45Trending at £30.72
- £13.17Trending at £18.85
- £12.00Trending at £18.99
- £23.32Trending at £28.99
- £16.30Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.