All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionService activities are acknowledged as key players in economic development, societal change and public policy worldwide. This book contributes to conceptual debates about the nature of service-led economies and societies. It is suitable for scholars specializing in services research, as well as students in the areas of public policy and planning.
- Author BiographyEdited by John R. Bryson, Professor of Enterprise and Competitiveness and Director of the City-Region Economic Development Institute, Birmingham Business School, The University of Birmingham and Peter W. Daniels, Emeritus Professor of Geography, School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Birmingham, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byJohn R. Bryson,Peter W. Daniels
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.