The Handbook of Training Technologies: An Introductory Guide to Facilitating Learning with Technology - from Planning Through Evaluation by Marilynn N. Butler, Jessica Li, Karen Peters, Daryl L. Hunt, Cecilia Maldonado, D. J. King Stern, William J. Rothwell (Paperback, 2012)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis ?one-stop-shopping? handbook covers an unprecedented array of training technologies and explains the methods to support them successfully. It focuses on helping novices, particularly those without knowledge of educational technology, become familiar with basic and leading-edge technology practices.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Rothwell, Ph.D., is a professor of human resource development in the department of adult education, instructional systems, and workforce education and development in the College of Education at the University Park Campus of the Pennsylvania State University. Marilynn N. Butler, Ph.D., is dean of the School of Professional Studies and associate professor of business and human resources, Ursuline College, Pepper Pike, Ohio. Daryl L. Hunt, Ph.D., is an information management consultant for MatrixOne Inc. Jessica Li, Ph.D., is a clinical assistant professor in the department of education administration and human resource development at Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas. Cecilia Maldonado, Ph.D., is an assistant professor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, in the department of educational leadership.? Karen Peters, Ph.D., is the manager of instructional design at the Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Cecilia Maldonado,D. J. King Stern,Daryl L. Hunt,Jessica Li,Karen Peters,Marilynn N. Butler,William J. Rothwell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTech Training Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.