All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.48
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
About this product
- Description* Helps readers understand the basics of PVC formulation, suitable starting formulations for compounds, and new compounding ingredients. * Provides 'typical' or 'starting point' recipes for significant applications along with advice for modifications to enhance one property or another.
- Author BiographyRichard F. Grossman, PhD, has more than forty years' experience in rubber and plastics technology and holds seventy patents. Dr. Grossman has written more than 100 publications, including chapters in rubber and plastics books. He is a Fellow of the Society of Plastics Engineers.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2008
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWiley Series on Polymer Engineering and Technology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byRichard F. Grossman
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.