All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook on the Political Economy of War highlights and explores important research questions and discusses the core elements of the political economy of war.
- Author BiographyEdited by Christopher J. Coyne, Mercatus Center and Department of Economics, George Mason University, US and Rachel L. Mathers, Department of Accounting, Economics, and Finance, Delaware State University, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Coyne,Rachel L. Mathers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.