Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
- £5.32Trending at £8.99
- £7.82Trending at £8.26
- £3.49Trending at £5.96
- £4.58Trending at £5.96
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionHandmade paper adds a special, luxurious touch to personal stationery and can also be used as decoration, wrapping and as a gift, but it is expensive to buy. Making paper is a rewarding art which is easy to learn and gives glorious results in a short time.
- Author BiographyAngela Ramsay specializes in papermaking, dyeing and textiles. Inspired by the colours and textures of the Welsh countryside where she now lives, Angela runs her own business producing and selling a wide range of handmade papers, collages and cards. She lives in Llanglydwen, Wales.
- Author(s)Angela Ramsay,Melinda Coss
- PublisherStruik Publishers (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintStruik Publishers
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight383 g
- Width227 mm
- Height257 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.