All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on recent happiness research, conversations with hundreds of other moms, and her own experience as a mother of five, Francis shares her 10 secrets to happy motherhood in this down-to-earth, funny, and accessible book.
- Author BiographyMeagan Francis (St. Joseph, MI) is a parenting author, blogger, and columnist who is a contributor to Parenting, Yahoo! Shine, Babble.com, and <i>The New York Times'</i> Motherlode blog. She has been featured in interviews on NBC, MSNBC, and in the Sunday Styles section of The New York Times, and quoted in publications including <i>Woman's Day, The Seattle Times, Chicago Sun-Times</i>, and more. Francis has been invited to speak at writers' conferences like the American Society of Journalists and Authors, and was asked by Yahoo! executives to participate as a member of Yahoo!'s Motherboard, a small group of influential mom bloggers. She posts frequently at her popular blog, TheHappiestMom.com.
- Author(s)Meagan Francis
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width162 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byParenting Magazine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.