All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA successful New York madam frankly discusses her life, customers, and problems with the law.
- Author BiographyXaviera Hollander's first book, The Happy Hooker, was published in 1972; since then it has been translated into fifteen languages and sold millions of copies around the world. Hollander began writing the column Call Me Madam in Penthouse that same year -- a role she fulfills to this day -- and has been named the magazine's most popular columnist. Now a promoter of the arts in her native Holland and the author of more than a dozen books, she divides her time between Spain and Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Xaviera Hollander
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/08/2002
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement30th Anniversary ed
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £11.89
- £6.20Trending at £7.98
- £11.48Trending at £11.83
- £10.51Trending at £11.22
- £6.72Trending at £6.99
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.