All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.69Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the sociological problem of the reconciliation of individual self-interest and social solidarity through the eyes of villagers in the east Italian Alps. This text traces the effects of recent exogenous technological and institutional changes and the way local people have responded.
- Author(s)Patrick Heady
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Anthropology and History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.26.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.