All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lifelong Alaskan, Steve Kahn moved at the age of nine from the metropolis of Anchorage to the foothills of the Chugach Mountains. A childhood of berry picking, fishing, and hunting led to a life as a big-game guide. The essays in The Hard Way Home offer a view of Alaska that is at once introspective and adventurous.
- Author BiographySteve Kahn is a lifelong Alaskan and former hunting guide who lives a subsistence-based lifestyle on Lake Clark near Port Alsworth, Alaska. He is a contributor to the anthologies Wild Moments: Adventures with Animals of the North and Crosscurrents North: Alaskans on the Environment.
- Author(s)Steve Kahn
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleOutdoor Lives
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note1 map
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.03
- £23.42Trending at £29.49
- £12.77Trending at £14.13
- £20.77Trending at £30.00
- £12.18Trending at £16.54
- £21.77Trending at £29.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.