Consider these sponsored items
- £21.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Almanac is a unique reference work providing traders and investors with the data to tackle the markets in the year ahead.
- Author BiographyStephen Eckett read mathematics at London University and then joined Baring Securities on the Japanese equities and warrants desk. After setting up a futures operation for Barings in Hong Kong, he joined the capital markets division of Bankers Trust and organized the first listing of an index warrant in Asia. He then moved to Tokyo to set up a derivatives desk for S.G Warburg Securities. In 1993 he founded Numa Financial Systems Ltd, a training and systems consultancy company specialising in derivatives.
- Author(s)Stephen Eckett
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.