All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.01
- £6.99Trending at £8.67
- £13.83Trending at £19.11
- £17.11Trending at £25.00
- £7.80Trending at £11.68
- £17.02Trending at £17.66
About this product
- Author(s)Ernst Wildi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight1111 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsHasselblad from Film to Digital; Image Size, Format and Image Quality; Digital Imaging with Hasselblad; The Hasselblad H Camera System; Creating the Digital Image; The Hasselblad 503 and Other V System Cameras and Components; Viewfinders and Focusing Screens; Selection and Use of Film Magazines; Operating 503 and Other V System Cameras; Operating the EL Cameras for Digital and Film Photography; The Superwide Cameras; Operating the 200 Cameras for Digital Imaging and Film Photography; Flexbody, Arcbody and PC Mutar for Digital or Film Photography; Lens Characteristics and Specifications; Achieving Perfect Exposures in Digital Imaging and Film Photography; Controls for Creating Effective Images on Film or Digitally; Understanding Light and Filters; Electronic Flash in Digital and Film Photography; Close-up Photography; The Hasselblad XPan Cameras; Projecting Medium-Format and XPan Transparencies
- Author BiographyErnst Wildi is an independent writer and consultant to Hasselblad who has lectured all over the world on medium format photography. He has written several hundred articles on photography and filmmaking. His photographic work has won many international awards, and he is the recipient of the 1999 International Award from the American Society of Photographers.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.