Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the author's writings and includes a chapter on critical exploration in the classroom. Touching on many subjects, the essays in this work support the author's belief that the having of wonderful ideas is the essence of intellectual development, and that the focus of education should be on the learner's point of view.
- Author BiographyEleanor Duckworth is Professor of Education at Harvard University. She worked with Jean Piaget for more than two decades, as a student and colleague.
- Author(s)Eleanor Ruth Duckworth
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.