All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Olive Schreiner (1855-1920), the first white South African novelist to win international recognition. Schreiner was also known for her political and social treatises, which promoted feminism, socialism, pacifism and free thought, and which criticised racism and British imperialism.
- Author BiographyJoyce Avrech Berkman is professor of history at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Author(s)Joyce Avrech Berkman
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1993
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note9 illustrations
- Height200 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.