All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Healing Journey offers guided journal entries to help individuals explore their feelings, their personal history, the facets of their personality, their interpersonal relationships, and their goals for the future. This sensitive and creative personal journal will give readers new insight into who they are and what they can be.
- Author BiographyPHIL RICH, EdD, MSW, is an experienced psychotherapist who has practiced for over twenty years. He has taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels, served as an instructor, and led professional workshops. He was born and raised in London, England, and now lives with his wife, daughter, and large dog in Amherst, Massachusetts. STUART A. COPANS, MD, is Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Dartmouth Medical School, and an attending physician at the Brattleboro Retreat. He is the author of books and book chapters on therapy, and is also a published cartoonist. He and his wife have lived in Brattleboro, Vermont, for the past twenty-one years, where he is on the board of the Museum and Art Center and is an elected town meeting representative.
- Author(s)Phil Rich,Stuart A. Copans
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/1998
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleHealing Journey Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width194 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.