Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting more than 350 ways to unlock the curative powers of foods, this book serves as a guide to physical well-being. From information on virus-fighting apricots and natural anxiety-relieving tea to stomachache-quelling honey and natural cleaning products, it explains why and how these everyday ingredients heal the mind, body, and spirit.
- Author BiographyEllen Michaud is the award-winning former editor-at-large of Prevention Magazine. She has been featured in Better Homes & Gardens, Cosmopolitan, The New York Times, and the Washington Post. She is a former instructor at Temple University, and she conducts the Vermont Women's Writing Retreat annually. She lives in South Starksboro, VT.
- Author(s)Anita Hirsch,Ellen Michaud
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication11/12/2005
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight397 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.