The Healing Mind: Healing Through Self-hypnosis and Therapeutic Regression by Joe Keeton, Monica O'Hara (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cornercupboarduk
- Est. delivery by 21 Jan
- £9.86Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the unconscious nervous system (UNS) as eleven-twelfths of our brain (the conscious making up the remainder), this book stresses the importance of using it to its full capacity. It cites examples of the healing mind in action and demonstrates how self-hypnosis can be such a potent form of treatment.
- Author BiographyJoe Keeton was one of Britain's best-known hypnotherapists and lecturers, the subject of several books and television programmes. He was co-author of the highly acclaimed New Hope Through Hypnotherapy and Encounters with the Past. This book is the sequel to The Power of the Mind, first published by Robert Hale in 1988, and reprinted several times. Joe Keeton died in 2003. Monica O'Hara was Joe Keeton's wife. Medical journalist and author of several books of non-fiction, she has contributed to several medical journals, is a former agony aunt for a national glossy magazine, health correspondent of an evening newspaper and press officer for one of the country's leading university hospitals. She is also a practising graphologist.
- Author(s)Joe Keeton,Monica O'Hara
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/07/2007
- Weight630 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.