Consider these sponsored items
- £11.67Free postage
- £11.68Was:£12.99Free postage
- £9.68Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book explains how to tap into your body's energy not only to change your health, but to change your behaviours and thought patterns as well.
- Author BiographyDavid Feinstein, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist who serves as national director of the Energy Medicine Institute. Donna Eden is the author of the internationally successful book, Energy Medicine. Gary Craig is the founder of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).
- Author(s)David Feinstein,Donna Eden,Gary Craig
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight238 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £159.15
- £88.12Trending at £92.90
- £43.72Trending at £45.76
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £29.99Trending at £31.37
- £28.39Trending at £29.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.