Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number168
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight330 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byM. Wolman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of ContentsPathological Principles Involved in Regression of Atherosclerosis.- Macrophage Activation in the Prevention or Regression of Atherosclerosis.- Ultrastructural Features of Healing and Scarring of Experimental Atheroma.- Hormonal Effects on Prevention or Regression of Atheroma.- Connective Tissue Metabolism in Development and Healing of Atherosclerotic Lesions During Life.- Regression of Swine Atherosclerosis; Susceptibilities of Various Lesion Features.- Regression of Coronary Atherosclerosis in Man.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.