CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.68Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how US health care reform will impact safety net programs that serve low-income and uninsured patients. With contributions from leading health care scholars, it is the first comprehensive assessment of the safety net following enactment of national health care reform.
- Author BiographyMark A. Hall is the Fred D. and Elizabeth L. Turnage Professor of Law and Public Health at Wake Forest University. He is the author or editor of numerous books, including Making Medical Spending Decisions and Health Care Law and Ethics.Sara Rosenbaum is the Harold and Jane Hirsh Professor and founding chair of the department of health policy at the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services. An author of more than 350 articles, studies, and health policy reports, she is also a coauthor of Law and the American Health Care System.Mark A. Hall and Sara Rosenbaum each contributed chapters to Medical Professionalism in the New Information Age, edited by David J. Rothman and David Blumenthal (Rutgers University Press).
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note11 graphs
- Edited byMark A. Hall,Sara Rosenbaum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.