Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £25.99
- £25.76Trending at £29.91
- £19.71Trending at £23.93
- £27.92Trending at £28.23
- £27.19Trending at £32.91
- £23.42Trending at £29.81
- £22.09Trending at £22.87
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication in the organizational setting for the first-line supervi sor is the focus of this collection of articles from The Health Care S upervisor journal. The book's conclusion is that communication is an a ctive process that doesn't simply happen; that the supervisor needs to intentionally adopt an active communicating posture.
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/05/1993
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width178 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCharles R. McConnell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.