All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship among infectious disease, environmental change, international prosperity, and political stability.
- Author BiographyAndrew T. Price-Smith is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science and Director of the Project on Energy, Environment, and Global Security at The Colorado College. He is the author of The Health of Nations: Infectious Disease, Environmental Change, and Their Effects on National Security and Development (MIT Press, 2002) and is the editor of Plagues and Politics: Infectious Disease and International Policy
- Author(s)Andrew T. Price-Smith
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2001
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleThe Health of Nations
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.