All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the social and legal implications of globalisation in terms of the general theory of society and law.
- PrizesWinner of American Society of International Law Private International Law Prize 2003.
- Author(s)Philip Allott
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight739 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £34.43Trending at £40.99
- £25.46Trending at £26.01
- £297.81Trending at £371.82
- £38.74Trending at £43.08
- £169.67Trending at £230.51
- £39.79Trending at £47.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.