All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £8.31Trending at £9.76
About this product
- DescriptionEmbryo research is a hot topic of debate and research. This multidisciplinary book explores the bioethics of 'healthy' embryos.
- Author BiographyJeff Nisker is Professor of Obstetrics-Gynecology and Oncology, and Coordinator of Health Ethics and Humanities at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada. Francoise Baylis is Professor and Canada Research Chair in Bioethics and Philosophy, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Isabel Karpin is Professor of Law, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Carolyn Wendy McLeod is Associate Professor and Graduate Chair, Department of Philosophy, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada. Roxanne Mykitiuk is Associate Professor, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCarolyn McLeod,Francoise Baylis,Isabel Karpin,Jeff Nisker,Roxanne Mykitiuk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.