All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFortunately for those with celiac disease or gluten-intolerance or sensitivity, gluten-free foods are becoming much more readily available at grocery stores and restaurants across the country. This book provides more than 100 recipes that are safe for those on a gluten-free diet, healthy for anyone, and delicious for the whole family.
- Author BiographyAbigail R. Gehring is the author or editor of more than a dozen books on country living skills, cooking, and baking, including Back to Basics, The Homesteading Handbook, and Gluten-Free Miniature Desserts. She lives in New York, NY, United States.
- Author(s)Abigail R. Gehring
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note75 color photos
- Weight723 g
- Width191 mm
- Height191 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.