All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.29Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionHeart-smart diets can prevent and even reverse heart disease, but a healthy diet need not be boring and bland. From delicious soups and snacks to main entrees, hearty vegetarian dishes and even desserts, this book shows you how to prepare great-tasting, heart-healthy food with ease.
- Author BiographyJames M. Rippe, M.D., is an associate professor of medicine (cardiology) at Tufts University and the founder and director of the Rippe Health Assessment at Celebration Health and the Rippe Lifestyle Institute.
- Author(s)James M. Rippe
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2000
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleFor dummies
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, index
- Weight697 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.