All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.34Trending at £9.36
- £9.34Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionWith a new introduction that situates the original edition within the emerging genre of cultural biography, the second edition of The Heart and Stomach of a King explores the myriad ways Queen Elizabeth I represented herself as a public figure and how her subjects represented and responded to her.
- Author BiographyCarole Levin is Willa Cather Professor of History and Director of the Medieval and Renaissance Studies Program at the University of Nebraska. She is author of Dreaming the English Renaissance: Politics and Desire in Court and Culture and Propaganda in the English Reformation: Heroic and Villainous Images of King John.
- Author(s)Carole Levin
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note12 illus.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.