All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
About this product
- Author(s)Jeff L. Cochran,Nancy H. Cochran
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight658 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface Introduction 1. Twelve Concepts: Roots that Ground and Grow with The Heart of Counseling 2. The Rich and Subtle Skills of Therapeutic Listening 3. Striving for Empathy 4. Expressing Empathy 5. Striving for and Communicating Unconditional Positive Regard 6. The Delicate Balance of Providing Empathy and UPR in a Genuine Manner 7. Beginning with New Clients and Questions of Client Conceptualization 8. Structuring Therapeutic Relationships 9. When Clients Need Help Getting Started 10. Managing Client Crises with Therapeutic Relationship Skills 11. Ending Therapeutic Relationships 12. Therapeutic Relationships across Cultures 13. Connecting Heart to Hand: Doing More, Going Beyond, Staying True 14. Hear and Mind: Major Counseling Theories and Therapeutic Relationship 15: Bringing Heart to All that You Do Concluding Thoughts: Growing Your Therapeutic Relationship Skills to Become Who You Are Index
- Author BiographyJeff L. Cochran is a professor in the department of educational psychology and counseling at the University of Tennessee. Nancy H. Cochran is an adjunct faculty member in the department of educational psychology and counseling at the University of Tennessee and the treatment coordinator of the UT REACH Project.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.