All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis instructive guide to altering the heart rate to reduce health problems stemming from stress, the aging process, and weakening of the immune system is based on breakthrough scientific research from the acclaimed Institute of HeartMath.
- Author BiographyDoc Childre is founder of the Institute of HeartMath and creator of the HeartMath system. Howard Martin is an executive vice president of HeartMath LLC. He lives in Boulder Creek, California.
- Author(s)Doc Childre,Howard Martin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2000
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.