All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.28
- £30.79Trending at £34.12
- £23.45Trending at £35.04
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £6.40Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £10.94
About this product
- DescriptionA universal story of love, loss and the growing process that leads to greater self-knowledge. The book offers a tale of a heart that encounters pain and suffering only to be healed by the power and security of love, reminding us that the heart always emerges triumphant.
- Author BiographyJudy Pelikan is the illustrator of the best-selling series Grandmother Remembers, Grandfather Remembers, and Mom Remembers.
- Author(s)Judy Pelikan
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/01/1996
- GenreSpiritual Writers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width101 mm
- Height114 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.