All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
About this product
- DescriptionFresh understandings concerning the Bible have not filtered down beyond specialists in university settings. This volume seeks to meet this need, with chapters describing how archeology, theology, ancient studies, literary studies, feminist studies, and other disciplines understand the Bible.
- Author BiographyFrederick E. Greenspahn is Gimelstob Eminent Scholar in Judaic Studies, Florida Atlantic University. He is the editor of The Hebrew Bible: New Insights and Scholarship, Essential Papers on Israel and the Ancient Near East, as well as author/editor of numerous other titles including When Brothers Dwell Together: The Preeminence of Younger Siblings in the Hebrew Bible and An Introduction to Aramaic.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJewish Studies in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byFrederick E. Greenspahn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.