All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a genealogy of reconciliation in modern Ireland. As Seamus Deane has written, reconciliation stands at a nexus between politics and aesthetics in Irish writing, and has therefore often been a vehicle of colonial ideology.
- Author BiographyNathan Wallace is an Assistant Professor of English, Ohio State University, Marion, Ohio
- Author(s)Nathan Wallace
- PublisherCork University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintCork University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.