All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £25.75Trending at £26.86
- £8.00Trending at £10.93
- £6.79Trending at £8.94
- £5.45Trending at £9.99
- £5.10Trending at £9.90
- £7.80Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionFew if any writers have made a mark as broad and deep as Ernest Hemingway, whose life and work-and even image-continue to permeate American culture more than a half-century after his death in 1961. And never has there been a chronology of the writer's life and times as comprehensive, detailed, and useful as The Hemingway Log.
- Author BiographyBrewster Chamberlin has written many works of poetry and prose, including Paris Now and Then: Memoirs, Opinions, and a Companion to the City of Light for the Literate Traveler; Mediterranean Sketches: Fictions, Memories, and Metafictions; Radovic's Dilemma: A Mediterranean Thriller, A Chronology of the Life and Times of Lawrence Durrell; and Shorts of All Sorts: Selected Prose and Poems.
- Author(s)Brewster Chamberlin
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.