All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to herb gardens, the varieties of herbs available and how best to grow and cultivate them. Practical instruction on cultivating, propagating, harvesting and using the herbs is set in the wider context of designing a pleasing and functional garden. A herb index is also included.
- Author BiographySarah Garland first became interested in herbs and their uses during her childhood in the New Forest and in recent years has concentrated on growing and using a very wide variety of herbs in her kitchen, and to treat minor ailments. She is the author of Wild Flowers of Britain and The Herb and Spice Book (also published by Frances Lincoln). She lives in Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Sarah Garland
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- Series TitleGarden Bookshelf S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/05/2010
- Content Note110 colour photographs, illustrations, index
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £14.89Trending at £16.09
- £3.59Trending at £5.89
- £8.29Trending at £8.64
- £10.76Trending at £13.43
- £12.15Trending at £12.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.