All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £9.47Trending at £9.88
- £9.99Trending at £12.89
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.27Trending at £5.23
- £10.52Trending at £11.42
- £14.00Trending at £14.18
- £4.11Trending at £4.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe story describes a day in the life of an African herd boy from the Transkei region of South Africa.
- Author BiographyNIKI DALY has won many awards for his exuberant work. His groundbreaking Not So fast Songololo (ISBN 9780711217652), winner of a U.S Parent's Choice Award, paved the way for post-apartheid South African children's books. Since then, he has been published across the globe and has visited and presented talks in several countries. Among his many Frances Lincoln books, Once Upon a Time (ISBN 9780711219939) was an Honor Winner in the US Children's Africana Book Awards of 2004. Jamela's Dress (ISBN 9780711214491) - first in the Jamela series - was another milestone book, chosen by the ALA as a Notable Children's Book and by Booklist as one of the Top 10 African American Picture Books of 2000, and winning both the Children's Literature Choice Award and the Parent's Choice Silver Award. Niki lives with his wife, the illustrator Jude Daly, in Mowbray, a bustling Cape Town suburb.
- Author(s)Niki Daly
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date17/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width260 mm
- Height250 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.