Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBad habits can take a hefty toll on your health and happiness. In The Here-and-Now Habit, mindfulness expert Hugh Byrne provides powerful practices based in mindfulness and neuroscience to help you rewire your brain and finally break the habits that are holding you back from a meaningful life.
- Author BiographyHugh G. Byrne, PhD, is a guiding teacher with the Insight Meditation Community of Washington (IMCW), and cofounder of the Mindfulness Training Institute of Washington. He has worked extensively in the fields of human rights and social justice, and is committed to advocating the benefits of mindfulness and other contemplative practices to help relieve the suffering of the world. He teaches classes, retreats, and workshops in the United States and internationally. Byrne resides in Silver Spring, MD (the greater Washington, DC area).
- Author(s)Hugh G. Byrne
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight282 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £4.89Trending at £6.98
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £7.96Trending at £8.22
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £5.97Trending at £6.99
- £9.14Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.