All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction and overview to the principles and thinking in cultural heritage management. This title examines the theoretical framework for heritage resource management. It covers major issues and solutions in Britain, the USA and Australia. It is suitable for students internationally across the English-speaking world.
- Author BiographyGraham Fairclough is currently Head of the Characterisation Team at English Heritage. Rodney Harrison is a lecturer in heritage studies at The Open University and an adjunct research fellow at the Centre for Cross-Cultural Research at the Australian National University. John H Jameson Jnr. is a senior archaeologist and Archaeology Education and Interpretation Program Manager with the U.S. National Park Service's Southeast Archaeological Center in Tallahassee, Florida. John Schofield works for English Heritage in the Characterisation Team and is also Head of Military Programmes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1036 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byGraham Fairclough,John H. Jameson,John Schofield,Rodney Harrison
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- milorasmus12 Oct, 2016by
Studied this in 2nd year uni course, but fellow students and I found it a bit advanced in parts. Some interesting articles, but aimed at a higher level than I am at.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.