All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionEssays discuss reason and understanding, interpretation, language, meaning, the human sciences, social sciences, and general hermeneutic theory.
- Author BiographyKurt Mueller-Vollmer is Emeritus Professor of German Studies and Humanities at Stanford University
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/12/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKurt Mueller-Vollmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.