All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story begins when two city kids, John and Sally-Anne Brown go to stay on their Uncle Ned's farm. They believe they have already experienced thrills aplenty, but there is far more in store for them than they could ever had imagined.
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £6.20Trending at £7.95
- £8.01Trending at £8.22
- £6.67Trending at £7.40
- £11.99Trending at £14.92
- £16.80Trending at £24.88
- £3.70Trending at £3.85
- £5.84Trending at £6.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.